Mustard Tree Ministry – Feeding the homeless
We believe Church extends beyond our doors!!
Big Ridge School
Provide snacks for the after school and summer programs, assist families as needed.
Partner with local Churches to provide a meal & serve the homeless once a month.
John Calvin Residents
Provide a meal, entertainment, and fellowship for the residents.
- Make Hats for cancer patients
- Make Pillows for heart patients
- Provide Snacks for Memorial Hixson Hospital ICU waiting room
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Make walker bag caddies and adult bibs for nursing home patients
- Visit Nursing homes and Assisted Living homes as needed
Provide a meal and activities for homeless families being housed in our area.
Prayer Shawl Ministry
Make prayer shawls for people experiencing illness or difficulties.
Hands on Mission Project
Collect supplies for needy people in Zimbabwe.
Day of Thanks
Thank employees of local businesses for their service with homemade cookies and bread.